Slimming Swimsuits & Tummy-Trimming Bathing Suits
As warmer weather is approaching every woman is always looking for slimming tummy swimwear. With all the snow this winter people can’t wait for sunny skies and sandy beaches. We have seen a huge surge in customers shopping earlier this season to make sure they get the perfect fit bathing suit.
The number one search for bathing suits online is for figure flattering slimming tummy swimwear. It’s hard to go from sweaters and jeans to baring almost all; especially at the beginning of the season. Every woman wants a bathing suit that will make them look better. Flatter stomachs, toner thighs and smooth looking skin is all the hype.
Here are 5 tips to get the best look from a bathing suit.
1. Select a darker color as it is more flattering. Solids over prints any day.
2. Select a bottom that comes up a little higher if your lower tummy is what you are worried about. Conversely, if your upper tummy is the one with the flab, then go for more of a hipster style bottom.
3. If you are bottom heavy, select a top with more padding to even out the pear shape. This will give the illusion that top and bottom are more equally matched.
4. To avoid muffin caps, go for a bottom that ties on the sides or that lays flat on your hips such as the yokini hipster style. You want to avoid the “pinch” on the hips that gives you not such a flattering look.
5. For thicker thighs, try a boy short that does not cut into your leg and give you a smoother look.
Yokini Swimwear was designed to make women look their absolute best, creating slimming tummy swimwear, slimming hip swimwear and slimming hip swimwear. There is a reason why the number one selling swim bottom online is our original Yokini Bottom.